Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fell Off The Wagon

Well, I completely fell off the diet and exercise program I was working on. Last week was terrible, at least for me. The odd part was that all in all I didnt really eat that bad, for most people. However, I feel terrible about it. I am at 185. I need to lose 25 more pounds to hit my goal weight. I need to kick it into gear. I found a dress I really want to be able to wear to a wedding this fall. So, I know its time for me to kick some butt.

On another note, I finished my Real Estate School and hopefully will be taking my test next week. I am extremely excited and nervous. A lot has been happening around here. Zac starts school in a couple weeks to continue to work on his CCNA, Mary has 2 teeth, is crawling and she is trying to walk. I need her to slow down a bit, its a little much for a new mom to handle.

Well thats all my rambling for now. Hope you are all having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I’m so happy to have found the Catholic Mothers Online site—what a gold mine. It’s great to connect with other Catholic moms. I’d love for you to visit my blog and follow if it seems a good fit for you. I just posted about Mother Delores and the documentary “God is the Bigger Elvis.” It was nominated for an Academy Award. http://alife-sizecatholicblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/god-is-bigger-elvis-airs-on-hbo-april.html

    I think it's that time of year when we all fall off the wagon. I keep thinking with the weather turning nice it will be easier to get outside. I went back to school and I spend all mt time sitting. Sitting in class. Sitting in front of the computer. Sitting and doing homework. Sitting because I'm exhausted! Maybe it's a good thing to fall off the wagon, because I'd be sitting there too!

    Many Blessings...

    ReplyDelete