Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Club Friday - Dead Reckoning

It's Book Club Friday and I am linking up with Megan to share my book with ya'll!


This week I got my Mothers Day gift in the mail. My husband got me a 64GB Ipad2. He is the greatest!

 I decided instead of using the Apple App iBooks, I would use Amazon Kindle for Ipad, just so i can switch between reading on my phone and on my Ipad2.

My first book to read on my lovely new toy will be Dead Reckoning, A Sookie Stackhouse Novel.

I am in love with the writings of Charlaine Harris and cannot wait to get started on this one, I waited to get the book just so I could get it for my Ipad. this is the first digital book I have ever downloaded. I read all the books before True Blood came on HBO and now I am a full blown TRUBIE! Can't wait for the new season to start!

Thats all for today! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!


~Melyssa

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I love reading on my iPad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying for an e-reader! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sookie Stackhouse novels! I have them all! I bought Dead Reckoning, but I haven't read it yet. Im letting my husband read it first, since I got him hooked on the books and the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I read the books long before the show came out and now that I'm addicted the the show I have to think back to seperate what is going on in the new books and the changes in the show. Sometimes mixing the two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord, I LOVE the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I just now borrowed the second to the last book from a friend and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete