Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Little Catching Up

I know it has been a while since my last post. I apologize for that. Things can be a little hectic with a little one and work. Just a few quick updates, Mary turned 7 months old last week. I feel like time is just flying by. She is taking steps with me holding her hands, she is drinking from a sippy cup for juice, and she now knows to say "Baba" when she is hungry. She is such a smart little girl. It almost scares me sometimes.

Last week I came home to find our neighbors dog had broken off his lead and broke our fence as well as dug a few holes in our yard trying to escape. Now, this is a sweet dog, so I place no blame on him. I do how ever hold the owners responsible and expect them to properly repair the fence as well as the holes. They leave this poor dog outside all the time. I mean all day and night. They give him no attention. I saw this first hand when I went over there to advise what had happened. Some people do not need pets.





Needless to say I was not in the best of moods.

On another note, Zac and I are joining a new gym this week. I will be posting here to keep track of my progress. I have a goal of 38 lbs to lose. I am hoping by eating better and working out I will be able to get my figure back the way it was a couple of years ago. Other than that there is not much going on in my world, we relaxed and didn't do a thing this weekend, which was nice. We just watched TV and played with Mary.

That is all for today! Hope every one had a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment