Thursday, August 5, 2010

Everything is New

I guess I decided to start a blog because every one else is doing it?  I know that is a horrible reason, Right?! But I do seem to find it as a good way to keep in touch and let family friends know how I am doing. I am currently 25 weeks, 3 days pregnant, and every one always wants to know "Hows it going?". My pregnancy has been the easiest I have ever seen out of all my family and friends. I have never been sick, no major problems and all in all haven't gained that much weight. So, I cant complain. My husband cracks me up sometimes when I will get in trouble for doing to much or not taking a break. I know it is only because he cares and he wants me to continue an easy pregnancy. We have gotten quite a bit done already for the arrival of Ms. Mary Leigh. We have gotten the room painted and the furniture in. The color of the room is Pink Burst from Lowes by Valspar, and the furniture is the Peyton Collection by Bonavita from BuyBuy Baby.
I am so excited to keep working on the nursery and designing it to my own taste. I will be making the bedding and curtains as I do not like anything I have seen out on the market right now, nor do I want to pay the price of what others want for custom bedding. At least this way I know the nursery will be by "Mom" with love!


Well that's all for now. I will be back later to keep you up to date on my daily doings and nuttiness as long as Pregnesia doesn't set it and I forget. Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment