Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mary's Chic Nursery

Well I am still in the process of working on getting Mary's Nursery ready. I finally ordered the bedding yesterday. I decided to have it custom made because I couldn't find anything I liked in the stores. All of you that know me, know that I am not the pastel room type of person. I have decided to go with Black and White bedding for the crib. It fits perfectly with my inspiration room below. I have even found light switch and outlet covers that are done decoupage style in the same fabric as my bedding. I have included the photos below for your imagination! I should hopefully have all of the bedding by late September. I found a wonderful lady on Etsy (which is my new favorite site) who has worked with me the last 2 weeks to get the design finalized. I cant wait to see the finished product, and I can wait to show it to you! Have a great day!

Inspiration Room

Mary's Room with Bedding Super Imposed




Outside Bumper and Blanket Fabric
Black and White Dandy Damask by Michael Miller



Inside of Bumper and Blanket
Black Dot Minky



Bumper and Blanket Trim
Black Satin



Light and Outlet Covers
Decoupage Black and White Dandy Damask by Michael Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment