Thursday, June 9, 2011

God Works In Mysterious Ways

All I can say is God works in mysterious ways, I have always wanted to be a SAHM, but was never able to quite figure out how to do it. Due to unforeseen circumstances, and the fact that I will NEVER put my child in daycare, I will officially be a SAHM after June 17th. I am so excited to be able to be home with my little princess and watch her grow. Mary has such a personality on her, she is always a ball of smiles. Zac and I are extremely excited for me to be able to stay home now, I find it sad that today's economy does not allow more mothers to stay home with their children. I could have never asked for more than what my amazing husband has given me in life. That's all for now, hope every one has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment