Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


~Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday~

I am loving that I am now a stay at home mom and spend all my time with my little girl. She has been the light of my life since she came into this world and I can not thank my husband enough for the gift he has given me.


I am loving  that my family will be in town this weekend. I miss them so much, since they live in Little Rock. 
I am loving that a friend of ours was on ABCs Extreme Makeover -Weight Loss Edition. As of the final taping of the show he has lost 313 pounds. Definatley a motivation for me to get off my behind and drop the rest of this baby weight! Good Job James!!!

And as always, I am Loving my wonderful husband and daughter!

That is all for now! Hope every one had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment